Top Tax and Legal Questions our Clients Ask

We’ve created a referral network of cross-border tax and legal experts who can help.

  • How long can I stay in the U.S. each year?
  • How do I handle rental income on my U.S. property?
  • What’s the best tax structure for buying a U.S. home?
  • Will my cross-border assets be protected by my Canadian estate plan?
  • Do I need an ITIN?
  • Should I include my children on the title?
  • Will I have to pay Canadian taxes on U.S. income?
  • What taxes will I pay if I decide to sell my U.S. home?