- Manage your accounts online
- Easily move money cross-border
- View your statements online
- Deposit money
- Get cash
- Pay bills
- Bank by phone
Bank by phone with Automated Telephone Banking
Available 24/7, Automated Telephone Banking is fast and convenient.
√ Wherever you are, access your account information, transfer funds, and more.
- Check balances and search for specific transactions
- Get credit card, loan, or line of credit information — balances, interest paid, and available credit
- Activate your RBC Bank Debit or Credit card
- Report a lost or stolen credit card and much more
To set up Automated Telephone Banking:
- Sign in to U.S. Online Banking
- Click “Profile and Preferences”
- Click “Set Up Telephone Banking”
To access Automated Telephone Banking, you'll need your debit card number and your Telephone Banking PIN. You'll also need your secret word to authenticate your identity when speaking with an Advice Center agent.