RBC Bank Visa Signature Black Credit card
When you use your prestigious Visa‡ Signature Black Credit card for U.S. purchases, you’ll avoid foreign transaction fees and gain a number of excellent benefits. You’ll earn valuable RBC Rewards Points on U.S. purchases that can be redeemed for travel, cash back, gift cards, merchandise, and much more.
- No annual fee1
- Earn valuable RBC Rewards Points with every qualifying purchase. Redeem points for travel, merchandise, gifts cards, and cash back.
- Earn double the Rewards Points for the first 90 days on purchases.2
- Register your new card at rbcbankrewards.com for 1,000 bonus RBC Bank Rewards Points.
- Ability to easily pay for purchases using Apple Pay‡
- Worldwide acceptance wherever you see the Visa or NYCE logo, including ATMs
- eStatements to view your card statements online anytime, anywhere
- Credit limits starting at $5,000
- Visa's Zero Liability Policy3 protects you from liability in the event of fraudulent use.
- 0% introductory APR for six months on purchases and balance transfers. After the introductory period, a variable interest rate of between 11.24% and 19.99% will apply. This APR will vary with the market based on the prime rate.
Your Visa Signature Black Credit card comes with Visa’s premier benefits.
- Signature concierge service to schedule events, purchase tickets, and more
- Lifestyle benefits, including fine dining, spa, and health club discounts
- Travel privileges such as exclusive hotel benefits and upgrades through the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection
Insurances4 and more benefits
- Trip cancellation or interruption up to $5,000
- Travel accident up to $500,000 and lost luggage reimbursement up to $3,000
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency card replacement and disbursement
- Cell phone insurance up to $200 ($50 deductible)
- Emergency cash & card replacement
- Purchase security up to $500 per occurrence
Cards are subject to credit approval.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
1 Additional credit card transaction fees apply as follows: Balance Transfers - Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater (after the end of the introductory period, the maximum fee is $99). The Balance Transfer fee has no maximum during the introductory period (first 6 monthly billing cycles); thereafter, this fee will be a maximum of $99 per Balance Transfer. Cash Advances - Either $5 or 3.5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Foreign Transaction Fee - 1.5% of the U.S. Dollar amount of foreign transaction regardless of whether the transaction is made in U.S. Dollars or in a foreign currency (Exception: Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands). Late Payment Fee- up to $35. Returned Payment Fee - up to $35.
2 Offer applies to new accounts only. Product transfers are not eligible. Bonus RBC Bank Rewards points offers cannot be combined.
3 Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to commercial credit cards, ATM transactions, or PIN transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholder must notify card issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.rbc.com/security.
4 All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions.