- Checking accounts
- Compare checking accounts
- Debit cards
- Savings accounts
- Compare savings accounts
- Credit cards
- Online Banking
Accepted everywhere Visa‡ is.
Debit cards are different in the U.S. Use them to get cash back at larger retailers and to pay for U.S. purchases – all while avoiding foreign transaction fees which can be up to 2.5% of your purchase amount.
Your RBC Bank Visa Debit card features:
- Easy access to U.S. currency – In the U.S., you can use your debit card and PIN to get cash back when you make debit card purchases at many larger retailers, such as grocery stores. You also can get cash with your debit card at thousands of no-fee¹ ATMs and any other ATMs that display the Visa, Plus, or NYCE logos.²
- Visa purchasing power – Make purchases big or small in-store, online and over the phone at millions of merchants worldwide. Best of all, there is no currency exchange fee when you use your card to make U.S. purchases.
- Convenient ATM deposits – Deposit U.S. currency and U.S. dollar checks at thousands of no-fee ATMs that accept deposits.
- Chip technology – Enhanced protection with chip technology to help protect you from fraud.
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy³ – No personal liability in the event of fraudulent use when you sign for a purchase.
- Link your card to Visa Checkout - pay online or on the go from your mobile phone or tablet in one quick, secure step whenever you see the Visa Checkout logo.
- Pay for purchases with Apple Pay‡ - an easy and secure way to conveniently pay for purchases in stores and in apps.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
1 Standard account fees and transaction limitations will apply.
2 Receive up to four refunds per cycle for Premium and Preferred Checking or two refunds for Direct or Royal Embassy per cycle for ATM usage fees charged by other banks. Available upon request. Conditions may apply.
3 Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to commercial credit cards, ATM transactions, or PIN transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholder must notify card issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.rbc.com/security.