RBC Bank Visa‡ Platinum Credit Card
Use this valuable U.S. credit solution to manage monthly spending, make major purchases and cover unplanned expenses while avoiding foreign exchange fees. Plus, you'll earn great rewards while you do!
- 0% introductory APR interest rate for 6 months for purchases and balance transfers. After the introductory period, a variable interest rate of between 9.99% - 19.99% will apply. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.1 Additional credit card transaction fees apply as follows:
- Balance Transfers - Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater (after the end of the introductory period, the maximum fee is $99)
- Cash Advances - Either $5 or 3.5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction - 1.5% of the U.S. Dollar amount of the foreign transaction regardless of whether the transaction is made in U.S. Dollars or in a foreign currency (Exception: Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Earn 3,500 Reward Points on your first qualifying purchase!
- Competitive long term interest rates.
- Worldwide acceptance wherever you see the Visa logo; including ATMs
- No interest charges if you pay your statement balance in-full each month.1
- No grace period for cash advances or balance transfers made after the introductory period.
- Convenience checks
- RBC Rewards points with every qualifying purchase
- Special Discounts at participating merchants
Plus, every RBC Bank Visa Platinum credit card comes with great service and insurances - only available from Visa.
- Visa Zero Liability2 - No personal liability in the event of fraudulent use
- Warranty manager service
- Travel accident insurance
- Visa assistance center
- Auto rental insurance
- Travel & emergency assistance
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency card replacement and cash disbursement
Call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) or download the application.
Credit Card Application
Credit Card Disclosures and Cardholder Agreement