- Manage your accounts online
- Easily move money cross-border
- View your statements online
- Deposit money
- Get cash
- Pay bills
- Bank by phone
Easy, free ways to pay your U.S. bills, no matter where you are.
√ You can establish one-time or recurring bill payments to virtually any U.S. individual or merchant using your checking account and Online Banking.
By setting up automatic recurring payments up to a year in advance, you can avoid late fees.
1. Sign in to U.S. Online Banking
2. Click the “Pay a Bill” quick link on your Account Summary page and follow the simple instructions
When your enrollment is complete, usually on the following business day, you can access Bill Pay from your secure U.S. Online Banking session by clicking on the Pay Bills tab. Once there, you can:
- Add, manage and pay your bills
- View your bill history
- Send and view bill inquiries