- Manage your accounts online
- Easily move money cross-border
- View your statements online
- Deposit money
- Get cash
- Pay bills
- Bank by phone
Link your Canadian and U.S. accounts
While you’re enrolling in U.S. Online Banking, you can link your RBC Canadian and U.S. accounts to automatically exchange money at great rates and transfer it online for free.1
Linking your account is quick and easy.
- Sign-in to U.S. Online Banking
- Click "Profile and Preferences"
- Click “Link My U.S. and Canadian Online Banking”
1 Standard account charges may apply. Maximum transaction limits may apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time when it is sent from RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of transfer.