Easy, automated ways to manage your accounts,
at your fingertips
On either side of the border, you’ll enjoy the convenience of our automated services so you can access your accounts and manage your banking when and where you like.
- When you link your Canadian and U.S. accounts you have a single sign-in to RBC Online Banking and you can automatically exchange and instantly transfer money between your RBC Royal Bank (Canadian) and RBC Bank (U.S.) accounts for free¹.
- View account balances, transactions, and check images.
- Link your RBC Bank checking account to another deposit account or line of credit for overdraft protection
- Enroll in eStatements for your deposit accounts, credit cards, loans and lines of credit, and then sign in to Online Banking to access your electronic statements anytime, anywhere.
- Pay your U.S. bills using Online Bill Pay. You can schedule one-time or recurring payments so they occur even when you’re traveling. You can make payments to U.S. persons or U.S. merchants.
Customer service as close as your computer or phone
Get 24/7 help managing your U.S. RBC Bank accounts with Automated Telephone Banking. Enroll and get access to get your account balances, transfer funds between your U.S. accounts, order checks, change your debit card PIN, and much more.
Sign in to Online Banking to send us a secure email.
How long will it take for an Online Cross-Border Transfer to appear in my account?
If you are making an online transfer between RBC Bank and/or RBC Royal Bank accounts, the deposit credit will appear immediately.
May I order paper copies of statements or check images I can't see online?
Yes. Be aware that your check images can be viewed and printed at no charge in your Online Banking and your statements. To request copies of checks and statements, call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) or sign in to Online Banking and email us. Fees may apply.
1 Maximum transaction limits apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time it is sent from RBC Royal BankTM or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of the transfer.