Easy, automated ways to manage your accounts,
at your fingertips
On either side of the border, you’ll enjoy the convenience of our automated services so you can access your accounts and manage your banking when and where you like.
- Sign in once to access your RBC Bank (U.S.) and RBC Royal BankTM (Canadian) accounts and make instant and free funds transfers1 between accounts.
- View account balances, transactions, and check images.
- Link your RBC Bank checking account to another deposit account or line of credit for overdraft protection
- Enroll in eStatements, and then sign in to Online Banking to access your electronic statements anytime, anywhere. You may view your eStatements for up to 24 months.
- Pay your U.S. bills using Online Bill Pay. You can schedule one-time or recurring payments so they occur even when you’re traveling. You can make payments to U.S. persons or U.S. merchants.
Customer service as close as your computer or phone
Get 24/7 help managing your U.S. RBC Bank accounts. Simply call 1-800-ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553).
- Automated Telephone Banking – enroll and get access to get your account balances, transfer funds between your U.S. accounts, order checks, change your debit card PIN, and much more.
- Bilingual customer service representatives
- Multilingual translation support
Sign in to Online Banking to send us a secure email.
How long will it take for an Online Cross-Border Transfer to appear in my account?
If you are making an online transfer between RBC Bank and/or RBC Royal Bank accounts, the deposit credit will appear immediately.
May I order paper copies of statements or check images I can't see online?
Yes. Be aware that your check images can be viewed and printed at no charge in your Online Banking and your statements. To request copies of checks and statements, call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) or sign in to Online Banking and email us. Fees may apply.
Watch the video: Enrolling in Online Bill Pay
1 Maximum transaction limits apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time it is sent from RBC Royal BankTM or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of the transfer.