U.S. Business Banking Package
Manage your U.S. business banking anytime, anywhere.
Run your business with ease.
The RBC Bank U.S. Business Banking Package provides you convenient banking solutions giving you simple and secure ways to bank between Canada and the U.S. With this U.S.-based account package you can manage your U.S. business deposits, payroll and merchant services from your desktop, tablet or mobile device – wherever you are.
As a Canadian business owner dealing with clients, suppliers and partners in the U.S., you know the key to success means having the right people and the right solutions. It also means having the support of a trusted banking partner in the U.S. – one that truly understands your cross-border banking needs.
With an RBC Bank U.S. Business Banking package you can:
Make and receive payments in the U.S.
Avoid foreign transaction fees when you make U.S. payments or manage payroll and merchant services in the U.S.
Get cash at thousands of no-fee1 ATMs in the U.S.
Enjoy personalized service from your dedicated RBC Bank U.S. Business Account Manager
- Receive FDIC2 protection on your U.S. funds – up to $250,000 per ownership category
Plus, you’ll rest easy knowing that we work around-the-clock to closely monitor for fraud and employ multi-level security features and encryption to protect your sensitive business information.
Enroll in U.S. Online Banking and you can:
- Save money by reducing your need for expensive wires with cross-border transfers - automatically convert and instantly transfer money for free3 between your RBC Canadian and U.S.-based accounts through Online Banking
- Pay U.S. bills, view your account balance, account details and transactions and receive eStatements
- Set up one-time or recurring payments with U.S. vendors
The RBC Bank U.S. Business Banking Package includes:
- A U.S.-based checking account with up to 100 transactions per month (transactions include debits, credits and deposited items; $0.35 per additional transaction)
- Mobile-friendly single sign-in access to your RBC Canadian and U.S. RBC business banking accounts through RBC Bank (U.S.) Online Banking
- An RBC Bank U.S. Visa‡ Debit card for making cash withdrawals and paying for U.S. purchases so you can avoid foreign transaction fees
- U.S. Remote Deposit4 – a convenient service that lets you deposit U.S.-based checks from your desktop, tablet or mobile device using either our Business Remote Deposit app or integrated service in Online Banking.
Monthly fee: $150
$1,000 minimum opening balance is required.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Cards are subject to credit approval.
1 Standard account fees and transaction limitations will apply. To find a no-fee ATM near you visit www.rbcbank.com/atms. If you can't find a no-fee ATM nearby, you can use your RBC Bank Debit card for cash back with your purchases at many larger retail merchants such as grocery stores.
2 Subject to the maximum extent permitted by law. Amount of coverage is based on the account balance and account ownership. For details visit www.fdic.gov.
3 Standard account charges may apply. Maximum transaction limits may apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time when it is sent from RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of transfer. Funds may be transferred from your U.S. account to your Canadian account through Online Banking. Funds may be transferred from your Canadian account to your U.S. account through your U.S. Business Banking Relationship Manager.
4 Limits apply. A maximum of three deposits per day totalling no more than $3,500 in deposited items applies. You may transmit a maximum of nine deposits over any five consecutive business days totalling no more than $7,000 in deposited items. Contact us for higher limits if needed.