- U.S. Business Banking Package
- Business Money Market Savings
- Business ACH Origination
- Why RBC Bank
- Frequently Asked Questions
Your U.S. Business Banking Package comes with a high-interest U.S. savings1 account.
With a Business Money Market Savings¹ account you can smartly transfer surplus money from your business operating account to earn interest.
Easy access to your money. Make up to 6 withdrawals per month free of charge2 with no monthly maintenance fee when you keep a $1,000 minimum balance.
Anywhere, anytime access. Manage all of your U.S. Business Banking accounts including your Business Money Market Savings account through U.S. Online Banking with a mobile-friendly single sign-in to your Canadian and U.S. accounts — deposit checks3, securely view your statements, complete cross-currency transfers for free4 and access your account information.
- U.S. dollars on-hand. Enjoy having U.S. dollars available for business expansion, employee bonuses or simply unforeseen expenses.
- Peace of mind. Never worry about overdrawing your Business Checking account when payday rolls around — keep a buffer of money in your account so you can easily transfer the money you need to meet your business' needs.
- U.S. Remote Deposit.4 Deposit U.S. checks to your account from your desktop, tablet or mobile device using either our Remote Deposit app or integrated service in Online Banking.
1 Federal law requires that no more than six preauthorized or automatic transfers (including online and telephone transfers) to other accounts you have with us or to third parties may be made from the Money Market Account during any statement cycle. Excessive preauthorized transfers may result in fees being charged and/or a conversion of your account to a different account type.
2 Fees may apply for transactions which exceed the monthly limit of 6 debit transactions per account.
3 Limits apply. A maximum of three deposits per day totaling no more than $3,500 in deposited items applies. You may transmit a maximum of nine deposits over any five consecutive business days totaling no more than $7,000 in deposited items. Contact us for higher limits if needed.
4 Standard account charges may apply. Maximum transaction limits may apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time when it is sent from RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of transfer. Funds may be transferred from your U.S. account to your Canadian account through Online Banking. Funds may be transferred from your Canadian account to your U.S. account through your U.S. Business Banking Relationship Manager.