RBC Bank Visa Platinum credit card
Whether you’re moving south long term, visiting for the season, or making U.S. purchases online, a Visa‡ Platinum Credit card from RBC Bank gives you convenient U.S. purchasing power plus the security of not having to carry cash — all while earning valuable RBC Rewards Points. And only RBC Bank will use your Canadian credit history and your RBC Royal BankTM history to help you qualify!
Use your card for U.S. purchases and you’ll earn great RBC Rewards Points, avoid foreign exchange fees, and build your U.S. credit at the same time. You’ll also be protected in case of fraudulent use, thanks to Visa’s Zero Liability.1
- No annual fee
- Earn valuable RBC Rewards Points with every qualifying purchase.
- Redeem points for travel, merchandise, gift cards, and cash back.
- 3,500 bonus Rewards points on your first qualifying purchase
- Register your new card at rbcbankrewards.com for 1,000 bonus RBC Rewards Points
- Safer than carrying cash and worldwide acceptance wherever you see the Visa or NYCE logo, including ATMs
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy1 protects you from personal liability in the event of fraudulent use
- 0% introductory APR interest rate for six months on purchases and balance transfers. After the introductory period, a variable interest rate of between 9.99% and 19.99% will apply. This APR will vary with the market, based on the prime rate. Additional credit card transaction fees apply as follows:
Balance transfers – Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater (after the end of the introductory period, the maximum fee is $99)
Cash advances – Either $5 or 3.5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
Foreign transaction – 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of the foreign transaction regardless of whether the transaction is made in U.S. dollars or in a foreign currency (exception: Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands).
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Cards are subject to credit approval.
All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions.
1 Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to commercial credit cards, ATM transactions, or PIN transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholder must notify card issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.rbc.com/security.