The smartest of safety nets
You never know when the unexpected may happen. A check may take longer to clear, an
auto-payment could fall due a day or two before you have the funds to cover it, you may need to cover car repairs while you’re traveling. Our personal line of credit provides a safety net for just such occasions.
Take advantage of RBC Bank’s:
- Easy access to funds via check, telephone, or online transfer
- Lines of credit from $3,500
- Variable interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- $25 annual fee
- eStatements to view your account statements online anytime, anywhere
- Link to your checking account for overdraft protection
- No separate transaction fee when you use your line of credit as overdraft protection
Unlike in Canada, if funds from your personal line of credit have been automatically advanced to your checking account, you must make payments on the interest and principal in a separate transaction. You can repay the advance using Online Banking or by calling us. Or, you can set up an automatic draft as a recurring monthly payment.
All loans and lines of credit are subject to approval.