Choose any of these easy, free ways to manage and pay your U.S. bills.
Online Bill Pay
With U.S. Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Establish one-time or recurring payments to U.S. billers using funds from your RBC Bank checking account(s) - up to a year in advance
- Make next-day electronic payments
- View and manage scheduled payments, e-billers and bill reminders
Plus, you can use our exclusive single sign-in feature to access and pay Canadian bills using funds from your RBC Royal Bank accounts.
Anytime, anywhere, you can call 1-800 ROYAL® 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) to establish one-time and recurring payment to U.S. billers.
If you prefer, you can always pay your U.S. bills by writing a check and remitting via U.S. mail.
- What types of bills can I pay online?
- Generally, there are two types of bills you can pay using Online Bill Pay. They are:
- Recurring fixed payments - these are bills due in the same amount on a regular basis. Examples include your mortgage, car or student loan payment.
- Recurring variable payments - these are bills you pay regularly, but the amount may change from period to period. Examples include utilities or credit card payments.
- Are there bills I can't pay online?
- Yes. In the U.S., neither tax payments nor court ordered payments may be processed using Online Bill Pay.
View All FAQs