With these automated solutions, RBC Bank helps make cross-border banking easier and safer than ever.
Online Banking with eStatements
U.S Online Banking lets you:
- Access your RBC Bank and RBC Royal Bank accounts using our exclusive single sign-in feature
- View balances, transactions, and check images
- Make unlimited immediate transfers between your RBC Bank (U.S.) and RBC Royal Bank (Canadian) accounts
- Transfer funds between your RBC Bank deposit accounts and those you own at other U.S. financial institutions
- Link your RBC Bank checking account to another deposit account or line of credit for overdraft protection
Plus, when you sign-up to receive eStatements, you can access your account information anytime, anywhere through your secure Online Banking session!
Learn more about Online Banking
Learn more about eStatements
Telephone & Online Customer Service
Any time you need assistance managing your U.S. RBC Bank accounts, simply call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3® (1-800-769-2553). You'll enjoy 24/7 access to:
You can also send us a secure email through your Online Banking session. Whichever option you choose, we're happy to help!
- Can I still get a paper statement mailed to me?
- Yes. To receive paper statements, you can log in Online Banking and make the selection within the “Profile and Preferences” section to start receiving paper statement. Royal Embassy Checking account holders will be charged $1.00 per monthly paper statement.
eStatements via Online Banking - Eliminate all that extra paper waste, better protect your identity and spend less time managing your accounts. Opt-in to go paperless! We'll send you a notification each month to let you know your statement is available online. Then, simply login to Online Banking to view and download your statement.
- How long will my eStatements be available online?
- Beginning with statements generated after February 20, 2012, each account statement will remain online for a period of 24 months.
- How can I be sure my Online Banking messages are secure?
- The emails you send to us from your online banking session are as secure as your account information itself. That's because the communication is transmitted only inside our multiple layers of firewalls that include 128 bit encryption to ensure no one can access your personal information.
- Can I order copies of statements or check images I can't see online?
- Yes. You can request copies of checks and statements by calling us at 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) or sending us a secure message through Online Banking.
View All FAQs