Manage your accounts anywhere, any time.
Our Online Banking & Bill Pay gives you the freedom to manage your financial needs wherever you are, whenever you like. This is everything you need, in one place: convenient, secure access to your accounts and the ability to streamline your banking, from setting up auto-pay for your U.S. bills to instant and free cross-border transfers1 between your RBC Bank (U.S.) and RBC Royal BankTM (Canadian) accounts.
Enjoy these Online Banking & Bill Pay features
- Single sign-in to Online Banking to access both your U.S. and Canadian accounts
- Use Bill Pay to pay almost any U.S. merchant or U.S. individual.
- Transferring money between your RBC Bank (U.S.) and RBC Royal Bank (Canadian) accounts. Cross-border transfers are instant and free.
- Using U.S. Remote Deposit2 to deposit U.S. checks into your U.S. account via your smartphone or computer and scanner
- Viewing up to 12 months of transaction history and up to 24 months of checking and savings account eStatements (after enrollment)
- Setting up one-time or recurring payments to U.S. companies or individuals – up to a year in advance
You’ll also have these online capabilities
- Download account activity
- Stop payments
- Order checks
- Update your contact information
- Manage your Automated Telephone Banking preferences
Online Banking FAQs
How do I enroll in Online Bill Pay?
Enrolling in Bill Pay is simple and fast. To get started:
- Sign in to U.S. RBC Bank Online Banking. Doing so will take you to the account summary page.
- Choose Statements and Other Services and select Bill Pay Enrollment. This action will take you to a page called My Bills.
- Select the check-box next to the account(s) you wish to use for paying bills.
- Click Submit.
When your enrollment is complete, usually on the following business day, you can access Bill Pay from your secure U.S. online banking session by clicking on the Pay Bills tab. Once there, you can
- Add, manage and pay your bills
- View your bill history
- Send and view bill inquiries
How do I add my first bill?
Adding your first bill in Online Bill Pay is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Once you are signed in to U.S. RBC Bank Online Banking, click on Pay Bills. Then:
- Either type in the name of the company or person you wish to pay and click on the search icon OR click on a biller category (i.e. Insurance) and choose from the selection of applicable billers in your area.
- Enter your account number and click Next Steps.
- Enter the amount you want to pay, select a payment date and click Make Payment.
1 Maximum transaction limits apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time it is sent from RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of the transfer.
2 Limits apply. A maximum of three deposits per day totaling no more than $3,500 in deposited items applies. You may transmit a maximum of nine deposits over any five consecutive business days totaling no more than $7,000 in deposited items. Contact us for higher limits if needed.