With Online Banking, you can manage your accounts anywhere, anytime
Enjoy single sign-in to your Canadian and U.S. accounts to securely view statements, complete cross-currency transfers, pay bills, and access account information.
Enjoy these Online Banking features
- Single sign-in to Online Banking to access both your U.S. and Canadian accounts
- Use Bill Pay to pay almost any U.S. merchant or individual
- Transfer money between your RBC Bank (U.S.) and RBC Royal Bank (Canadian) accounts instantly and for free¹
- Deposit U.S. checks from anywhere using U.S. Remote Deposit2 via your smartphone or computer and scanner
- View up to 12 months of transaction history and up to 24 months of checking and savings account eStatements (after enrollment)
- Set up one-time or recurring payments to U.S. companies or individuals – up to a year in advance
Plus, you can
- Download account activity
- Request stop payments
- Update your contact information
1 Maximum transaction limits apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time it is sent from RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of the transfer.
2 Limits apply. A maximum of three deposits per day totaling no more than $3,500 in deposited items applies. You may transmit a maximum of nine deposits over any five consecutive business days totaling no more than $7,000 in deposited items. Contact us for higher limits if needed.