Manage your accounts anywhere, any time.
Our Online Banking & Bill Pay gives you the freedom to manage your financial needs wherever you are, whenever you like. This is everything you need, in one place: convenient, secure access to your accounts and the ability to streamline your banking, from setting up auto-pay for your U.S. bills to instant and free cross-border transfers1 between your RBC Bank (U.S.) and RBC Royal BankTM (Canadian) accounts.
Enjoy these Online Banking & Bill Pay features
- Single sign-in to Online Banking to access both your U.S. and Canadian accounts
- Use Bill Pay to pay almost any U.S. merchant or U.S. individual.
- Transferring money between your RBC Bank (U.S.) and RBC Royal Bank (Canadian) accounts. Cross-border transfers are instant and free.
- Using U.S. Remote Deposit to deposit U.S. checks into your U.S. account via your smartphone or computer and scanner
- Viewing up to 12 months of transaction history and up to 24 months of checking and savings account eStatements (after enrollment)
- Setting up one-time or recurring payments to U.S. companies or individuals – up to a year in advance
You’ll also have these online capabilities
- Download account activity
- Stop payments
- Order checks
- Update your contact information
- Manage your Automated Telephone Banking preferences
Online Banking FAQs
1 Maximum transaction limits apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time it is sent from RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of the transfer.