e is for easy! View your monthly checking account eStatements anytime, anywhere.
When you choose eStatements, you gain convenience and security, and you help the environment by reducing paper use.
No matter where you are, or what time it is, you can access your monthly eStatements 24/7 via Online Banking.
Safer than your postal mailbox, eStatements keep your financial information secure inside Online Banking, reducing the risk of fraud or identity theft. Monthly email alerts notify you when your statement is ready for viewing. Each eStatement is viewable for up to 24 months.
Enrolling is easy, and eStatements are free!
- Sign in to RBC Bank Online Banking. Doing so will take you to the Account Summary screen.
- Click on Customer Service, then My Profile & Preferences.
- This will take you to a screen called Bank Statement Preferences showing your eligible U.S. RBC Bank accounts with selection options for statements.
- Select eStatements for any or all of your eligible RBC Bank deposit accounts, credit cards, loans or lines of credit. Once you make your selections, a Terms & Conditions box will appear.
- Click View/Print Terms & Conditions and review the document thoroughly.
- Select checkboxes #2 and #3 to verify that you can view, print, and save eStatements using your computer and that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Submit.
Besides my checking account statement, what other accounts can I enroll in eStatements?
You can get eStatements on any of your deposit accounts: checking, savings, and money market accounts. eStatements are also available for your credit card accounts and lines of credit.
Can I view my credit or debit card activity online?
You’ll find debit card activity on your checking account eStatements. eStatements are also available for your RBC Bank Credit cards and lines of credit. In addition, your credit card activity can be seen within the Account Summary transaction history in Online Banking.
To enroll in eStatements for your deposit accounts, credit cards, or lines of credit sign in to Online Banking, then change your Bank Statement Preferences to receive eStatements.