24/7 Automated Telephone Banking
Wherever you are, access your account information, transfer funds, and more.
Our Automated Telephone Banking is quick, and convenient – just what a cross-border lifestyle calls for. Simply use your phone to access and manage your U.S. and Canadian accounts.
With Automated Telephone Banking, you can:
- Check balances and search for specific transactions
- Transfer funds instantly¹ between your U.S. accounts (cross-border money transfers can be completed in Online Banking)
- Get credit card, loan, or line of credit information – balances, interest paid, and available credit
- Report a lost or stolen debit or credit card
- Reset your debit card PIN
- Initiate stop payments
- Activate your RBC Bank debit or credit card
- Order checks or get your order status
- Review your Certificate of Deposit (CD) maturity date and term
Enrolling is easy!
Just sign in to RBC Bank Online Banking, click Customer Service, and choose My Profile & Preferences. Click Telephone Banking Preferences to create your secure telephone banking PIN and authentication word.
Not an Online Banking user? No problem!
Simply call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553), and one of our RBC Bank Advisors will help you complete your Automated Telephone Banking enrollment.
1 Maximum transaction limits may apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time when it is sent from RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of transfer.