24/7 Automated Telephone Banking
Wherever you are, access your account information, transfer funds, and more.
Our Automated Telephone Banking is free¹, quick, and convenient – just what a cross-border lifestyle calls for. Simply use your phone to access and manage your U.S. and Canadian accounts.
With Automated Telephone Banking, you can:
- Check balances and search for specific transactions
- Transfer funds instantly² between your U.S. accounts (cross-border money transfers can be completed in Online Banking)
- Get credit card, loan, or line of credit information – balances, interest paid, and available credit
- Report a lost or stolen debit or credit card
- Reset your debit card PIN
- Initiate stop payments
- Activate your RBC Bank debit or credit card
- Order checks or get your order status
- Review your certificate of deposit (CD) maturity date and term
Enrolling is easy!
Just sign in to RBC Bank Online Banking, click Customer Service, and choose My Profile & Preferences. Click Telephone Banking Preferences to create your secure telephone banking PIN and authentication word.
Not an Online Banking user? No problem!
Simply call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553), and one of our RBC Bank Advisors will help you complete your Automated Telephone Banking enrollment.